Homemade Iced Mocha Latte’s!
Sometimes it’s fun to go out with friends to your favorite cafe and have your favorite drink, but sometimes that’s not possible due to the economy etc… But we still have to enjoy the little things in life like a good cup of coffee. What to do… What to do… Problem solved: DIY@home!
- Ice cubes, but on this occasion we add that in the end.
- Next you need will be to brew 4 double espresso and blend this with brown sugar till the sugar melts.
- Take the espresso and add 3 tablespoons of chocolate sauce and stir it appropriately.
- Place it away for a time and let it cool down, then put it in the refrigerator making it cold.
- After it’s chilled down, add half teaspoon of vanilla flavor and 2 cups of cold milk in the coffee.
- Add everything in a big pitcher and blend it till it is mixed correctly.
- Pour the coffee into 4 large glasses then add ½ cup of crushed ice to every glass.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkle some chocolate garnish.
- Add a straw and you will be ready to enjoy!
**my tips: Always use brown sugar to sweeten, that’s the secret weapon of YOUR favorite cafe’s.
Also If you want to blend it like a Starbucks Frapp add all ingredients to the blender WITH some extra whip cream. (then use more whip cream to garnish later)
Adding whip cream to the blender will make it creamy and more like the Starbucks brand. Also, I would add a TBSP of Vanilla, specially if you have a really good brand.
Need more help? contact me @thecakebar I love to help!